Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oregon's Top Ten Employers

Despite a tough economic times on a national and international scale, Oregon's local economy has managed to tough it out and remain stable.  It's all thanks to Oregon's employers, which are the backbone of the Oregon community.  I was curious to know who the top ten employers of Oregon are, so I did some research and made a list of them:



Employer
City
# of Employees
Oregon Health & Science University
Portland
12000
Cancer Center/OHSU Cancer
Portland
10000
Oregon State University
Corvallis
8000
Hewlett-Packard
Corvallis
5500
Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Clackamas
5000
NIKE Inc
Beaverton
5000
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Springfield
5000
Samaritan Health Syc
Corvallis
5000
University of Oregon
Eugene
4350
Lane Community College
Eugene
4000


I apologize if any of these numbers are outdated.  I hope you appreciate these organizations as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment